2018 Pantone Colour Forecast
Pantone Colour Institute revealed what colour and design trends we can expect next year, and there seems to be something for just about everyone. Metallics we know are classic, but they have really moved over into neutrals, also predicted a continued infatuation with iridescence, since the human eye can absolutely not avoid anything pearlized or translucent. Another standout trend will include a movement to intense colours rather than pastels.
Intense colours seem to be a natural application of our intense lifestyles and thought processes these days.
The eight palettes you can expect to see next year.
- Resourceful: A palette made up of complementary blue and orange colours. It combines warm and cool tones that you just can’t avoid looking at.
- Verdure: Vegetable colours like Celery are combined with berry-infused purples and eggshell blue, symbolic of health.
- Playful: Think “Minions.” Bright yellow, lime popsicle, and all other things fun come together for this colour scheme.
- Discretion: Playful’s alter ego. Subtle hues such as Elderberry and Hawthorne Rose offer a new sense of strength.
- Far-fetched: With warm, earthy hues such as Cornsilk Yellow blending with rosy tones, this palette reaches out and embraces many different cultures.
- Intricacy: A palette of neutral metallics (AKA, the “new neutrals”) with accents of dramatic Holly Berry red and yellow Sulfur.
- Intensity: This is an eclectic mix of colours that evokes a sense of strength, power and sophistication, all balanced with black and gold.
- TECH-nique: Bright turquoise, pink and purple colours anchored with Brilliant White and Frosted Almond nod to technology. This palette is all about hues that seem to shine from within.
Roller blinds and Roman Blinds are very different and each has their own qualities, advantages and disadvantages. Let us help you choose what may be the better choice for your home.
What is the best blind for a bathroom or wet area?
What will be out of style, what will continue to be popular, and how will the look of 2017 evolve into the interior design trends of 2018. Read more about latest fashions in home decor.